Greater Waterbury Health Network
Residents of the Greater Waterbury region have access to a network of world class care just minutes from their homes. The Greater Waterbury Health Network (GWHN), which includes Waterbury Hospital, offers comprehensive healthcare services—from primary care to emergency and acute care, to home healthcare—designed to meet the full range of your healthcare needs.
- Access Rehab Services: Full array of rehabilitation services
- Cardiology Associates of Greater Waterbury: Physician practice for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cardiovascular disease
- Chase Outpatient Center: Healthcare center offering physical exams and treatment for a wide spectrum of common illnesses in adult men and women.
- Outpatient Diagnostic & Imaging Centers: Three outpatient imaging centers in partnership with DRA and other partners
- The Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center: Collaborative venture for cancer care and treatment
- The Heart Center of Greater Waterbury: Collaborative venture for advanced cardiac care services
- Waterbury Hospital: Cornerstone for the Greater Waterbury Health Network, this 357-bed community and teaching hospital along with outpatient centers, affiliates and partners, provides world-class healthcare services to more than 350,000 people living in the Greater Waterbury Region. Among its centers of excellence are orthopaedic surgery, cardiology, a surgical innovations center, and a family birthing center.